Black red handloom cotton ikkat pochampally saree
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Only for domestic customers
- Tags and original packaging should be intact
- Products to be returned should not be washed, crumpled, smelly, or torn.
- Customers who would want to return their products should reach out to email@example.com within 2days of receipt of the products.
- Returns are strictly not accepted for yardage.
- Pick up from GoCoop where not possible, customers can ship it through India post and GoCoop will reimburse the amount.
- Only applicable for selected Products with the Easy Return Icon shown on the product page.
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Traditional handwoven nuapatna cotton saree in deep chestnut orange. The saree border has a coffee base highlighting rudraksha dobby work and ikat patterns. Pallu black base with traditional ikat designs.
Product Specification :
Length x Width: 6.2 metres x 1.13 meters;
Blouse piece: Attached;
Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite
• Suggested dry cleaning
• First wash in cold water
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture