We talk a lot about hope, helping and teamwork. Our whole message is that we are more powerful together
Asst. Manager - Vendor Management & Community Development
- Overall management of vendor relationships across regions in collaboration with regional teams and cluster executives
- Developing new vendor relationships and supply chain based on requirements from the business (taking support from WSCs or state depts etc)
- Responsible for seller onboarding for marketplace and supporting regional executives in seller management
- Drive active participation of vendors in exhibitions
- Monthly reporting on the vendor performance across channels, gaps, areas of improvements
- Lead initiatives to develop the vendor base/artisan community at our clusters and in our exhibitions/online
- Lead projects related to cluster development in association with partners
- 1-2 years of work experience in social sector, preferably craft organisation
- Graduate, post graduate in rural management or relevant field
- Strong interest to work in development/craft sector. Digital savvy with good communication skills
Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad
eCommerce Catalog Specialist
- Responsible for creating & maintaining Master SKU Data list.
- Understanding of category and sub category grouping
- All SKU # assignment – with important attributes to be defined
- Write clear descriptions for product listings
- Review and format files for bulk product uploads
- Assigning variant, price levels, discounts and promotion offers to listings
- Optimize listings – use of keywords, tags and metadata
- Train sellers to create & manage their own listings and catalogue
- Research craft information to develop accurate product description
- 2+ years of work experience in E-Commerce catalogue processing
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and functions including VLOOKUP filters etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with Web platforms, preferably with Shopify
- Ability to deliver high quality of work, on time and on spec.
- Background or interest in Textiles. Exposure in Hand loom will be an added advantage
- BA / B.Sc. / B.tech in textile design or merchandising
Asst. Manager – Digital Marketing
- Responsible for driving online traffic and conversions through Digital Marketing
- Doing customer research and understanding the target market and competitor data
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns through SEO, SEM, SMM and email
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the web site as required
- Responsible for budgetary control of all their digital marketing efforts
- Mentoring the team and other associates on Digital marketing
- MBA Marketing with a certification course in digital marketing
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
Marketing & Customer Support Executive
- Any graduate with flair for learning
- Knowledge of English and Hindi
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of social media marketing, an added advantage
- Fresh graduates can apply
- Customer support through Live chat with Domestic and International customers online and calls
- Addressing refund/ return issues of customers
- Sending mails to customers, if required
- Digital marketing support
- Responsible for providing GoCoop online marketing services to Co-ops and other producer organizations
- Preparing product catalogue, taking product pictures, writing descriptions, editing pictures in photoshop, uploading product catalogue to websites etc
- Supporting Coops and other producers in handling trade enquiries, order fulfilment, logistics, payments etc
- Generating leads for company for e.g. probable customers in the cluster, doing the initial visits, briefings
- Any Graduate; Diploma in Handlooms and Textiles or background in textile/design related courses preferred; Should be capable of using basic MS Office applications, Photoshop skills are preferred. Specific training would be provided by GoCoop.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; knowledge of the English and local language is must
Locations: In different locations across AP, KA and OR
Junior Software Engineer
- Responsible for working in the product development and service teams in developing the next generation internet applications using technologies including PHP, cloud computing and mobile.
- Entry level graduate in BE/BTech/MCA (computer science or IT) with good academic or non-academic project experience
- Should be able to Learn, Innovate and Deliver in a Challenging Startup environment
- Good communication and team skills are required
Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Should have basic knowledge of Accounts and MS Excel.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience with strong understanding.
- Good communication and team skills are required.
- Willing to Relocate.