Maheshwari Cement Grey Handloom Sico Saree
GC/MH/HH/SC/SA/300Regular price Rs. 3,880.00 Sale price Rs. 3,104.00 Save 20%
Please note, All orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
This hand woven Maheshwari Silk Cotton Saree is a creation by the Master Weaver of Hansa Handloom from Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh. The cement grey saree has a plain body with gold and silver zari woven border. The pallu is designed with gold zari and rust stripe bands and is finished with neatly tied tassels. The saree comes with an attached blouse material.
Product Specification :
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 1.1 meter
• Material: SICO (Cotton Silk)
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
*Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture