3pc yellow white handwoven cotton pochampally ikat dress material
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Only for domestic customers
- Tags and original packaging should be intact
- Products to be returned should not be washed, crumpled, smelly, or torn.
- Customers who would want to return their products should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2days of receipt of the products.
- Returns are strictly not accepted for yardage.
- Pick up from GoCoop where not possible, customers can ship it through India post and GoCoop will reimburse the amount.
- Only applicable for selected Products with the Easy Return Icon shown on the product page.
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Contemporise your ethnic wardrobe with this handwoven handloom yellow and white pochampally ikat suit set from the weavers at the Pochampally cluster in Telangana. The intricate ikat weave of the kurta fabric displays beautiful abstract patterns. Matching ikat design dupatta and white bottom fabric complete this ensemble.
Product Specification :
Length x Width:
* Top : 2.50 meters 1.14 meters
* Bottom : 2 meters X 1.14 meters
* Dupatta : 2.50 meters x 0.91 meters
* Fabric: Cotton
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Suggested dry cleaning
• First wash in cold water
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture