we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Kerala, commonly referred to as God's own country, is lushing with greenery. This bountiful nature and the spirit of Co-operative movement has to be experienced. It cannot be explained. This southernmost state of India, from Nov 1st to Nov 20th, 2012 is conducting an exhibition for co-operatives at Thrissur to commemorate "2012 International Year of Co-operatives" under the banner "7th Sahakarana Congress".
More than 100 coops, throughout the state of Kerala, have put-up stalls in this event to showcase their products and services. In the inaugural ceremony on 1st Nov, which was flooded with cooperators and general public, the dais was packed with special guests who spoke enthusiastically about the significance of cooperation in the current era.
GoCoop team made a trip from Bangalore to Thrissur, covering a distance of 456 kms, and participated in the event. The coops were overwhelmed with the concepts of GoCoop and over 25 Coops spontaneously registered themselves on GoCoop Directory soon after the inaugural ceremony.
The Department of cooperation, Government of Kerala, who are the organisers of the event has all appreciation for their excellent job.
Some of the prominent participants include:
2. Vennoor Service Co-operative Bank
3. Hanveer Handlooms
4. Kerala State Co-operative Employees Welfare Board
6. Naniyode Service Co-operative Bank
7. Bharathannoor Patti Kajathy Service Co-operative Society Ltd
8. Vanitha Handloom Weavers Production Co-operative Society
9. Kolloorvila Service Co-operative Bank
10. Anjarakandy Farmers Service Co-operative Bank Ltd
11. Mylapa Serive Co-operative Bank
12. Malanad Service Co-operative Bank
13. The Peermavde Marketing Co-operative Society Ltd
14. Kerala Malanadu Karsheka Production Co-operative Society
15. Payipra Agricultural Improvements Co-operative Society
16. Kozhode Handloom Weavers Cluster
17. Kozhode Cooperative Society Ltd
18. Adiyamur Panjayit Model Co-opertive Society
19. Janatha Co-operative Society
20. Kerala State Co-opeative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank Ltd
21. The Kozhikode District Co-operative Bank Ltd
Comments will be approved before showing up.