we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 8,640.00 Rs. 10,800.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 2,160.00)
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Elegant handwoven Ikat rajkot style silk pochampally saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. This gorgeous saree is woven in a dark yellow and pink combination. The dark yellow saree body is highlighted with abstract ikat motifs. Intricately woven parrot motifs are designed near the lower saree border. Traditional golden zari temple thin stripes patterns are highlighted at the pink saree pallu. This pochampally saree holds the prestigious tag of Handloom Mark of India which certifies the authenticity and genuinely of this handwoven product.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters (46 inches);
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• Hang the saree for longer life