we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Handblock printed cotton double quilt from the artisans of Rajasthan. Maroon and white floral patterns are beautifully designed on both surfaces of this reversible quilt. The quilt has been stitched together with multiple layers of thin loosely woven voile cotton and is best suited for moderately cold environment.
The rural resources development association is an NGO which is affiliated with KVIC (Khadi Village Industries Commission) Government of India. The authenticity of these khadi products is certified by KVIC.
• Length x Width (approx.) : 7.5 ft x 9 ft (90 x 108 inches)
• Material: Cotton fabric layers
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite.
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture