we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Handloom white plain jamdani fabric from the weavers from West Bengal. This fabric is skillfully designed and handwoven on a handloom to interweave fine drawn warp and weft cotton yarns with beautiful colorful jamdhani buties. Go from handmade to tailor-made and brighten your wardrobe with this beautiful woven fabric. This fabric is specially curated by Crafting Change, GoCoop.
Width: 45 inches;
Yarn Counts: 84s x 84s
Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 1 meter
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• For every khadi product, let the first wash be in salt water
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite