Red blue handloom silk pochampally saree
GCPOCHSLSA0168Regular price Rs. 13,755.00 Sale price Rs. 11,004.00 Save 20%
A red and blue handwoven Ikat Rajkot silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The red saree body is woven with elaborate floral ikat motifs. The lower saree border is highlighted by a contrast green abstract ikat stripe. Golden zari stripes with navy blue silk yarn are woven for the borders and the pallu. The saree comes with an attached blouse piece. This pochampally saree holds the prestigious tag of Handloom Mark of India which certifies the authenticity and genuinely of this handwoven product. The Pochampally Ikat weaving technique is one of most complex tie-dye technique. The weavers at Pochampally have mastered this art over centuries.
Product Specification :
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters (46 inches);
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• Hang the saree for longer life