we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 7,760.00 Rs. 9,700.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 1,940.00) * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
A pink and green handwoven Ikat Rajkot silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The pink saree body is highlighted with abstract motifs. Golden zari stripes are woven for the green borders and the pallu. The saree comes with an attached blouse piece. This pochampally saree holds the prestigious tag of Handloom Mark of India which certifies the authenticity and genuinely of this handwoven product. The Pochampally Ikat weaving technique is one of most complex tie-dye technique. The weavers at Pochampally have mastered this art over centuries.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters (46 inches);
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• Hang the saree for longer life