we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 1,170.00 * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
A handblock printed natural dye kalamkari cotton and art silk saree from the artisans of Pedana, Andhra Pradesh. The kalamkari sarees are a speciality of block prints featuring beautiful colorful floral patterns. This hand printed saree is highlighted with all over floral motifs at the body and the border. The floral pallu is highlighted with paisley motifs. Venkata Bhanu Textiles is a society comprising of skilled artisans mastering the art of Kalamkari printing technique.
* Length x Width: 6.2 meters X 1.19 meters
* Fabric: Cotton
* Yarn count: 75 denier art silk x 100s count Cotton * Blouse Piece: Available
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture