we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 5,253.00 Rs. 6,567.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 1,314.00)
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Magenta pink nuapatna ikat handloom silk saree from the weavers of Odisha. Handwoven traditional silk saree with dark magenta base highlighting ikat motifs at the body. The saree borders are woven with black base with dobby work and ikat patterns. Pallu has a black base and traditional ikat design.
• Length x Width: 5.50 meters x 1.17 meters (46 inches);
• Thread Count: 2 ply malda silk
• Material: Silk;
• Blouse piece: Not available
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only • Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture