we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
A handloom Ikat cotton dupatta handwoven on the base of black and mustard brown with all over Ikat small buttas by the weavers of Deekshitha Handlooms, Nalagonda (dist), Telangana. The attraction is the border and pallu has woven with white solid plain base with neatly tied tassels at the end. The Pochampally Ikat weaving technique is one of most complex tie-dye technique and the weavers of Deekshitha have mastered this art over centuries.
* Length x Width: 2.5 metres x 36 inches
* Warp x Weft: Cotton X Cotton
* Fabric: Cotton * Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite
• Suggested dry cleaning
• First wash in cold water
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture