we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 11,172.00 Rs. 13,965.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 2,793.00)
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Elegant handloom Ikat rajkot silk saree in mahendi green and sky blue combination by the weavers of Pochampally HWCS, Nalagonda district, Telangana state. The pochampally saree is beautifully woven with butterfly motifs on the mehendi green body and peacock motifs on the lower border and contrast sky blue pallu. Borders are woven in sky blue base with golden zari stripes. The Pochampally Ikat weaving technique is one of most complex tie-dye technique. The weavers at Pochampally have mastered this art over centuries.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters (46 inches);
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• Hang the saree for longer life