Mehendi green handloom ikkat silk pochampally saree
GC/POCH/SL/SA/0198Regular price Rs. 13,440.00
Please note, All orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Elegant mehendi green and purple handwoven Ikat pochampally silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The mehendi green saree body is highlighted with multi color Ikat parrot and elephant motifs. Intricately woven traditional patterns are designed as a stripe near the lower saree border. Golden zari interwoven with purple silk yarn stripes are designed for the saree borders and the pallu.
Product Specification :
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life