we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Beautiful handloom a well combination of golden zari and red maheshwari saree from the weavers of Jyoti handlooms at the Maheshwar cluster. The saree has plain body with golden zari border on either side. Stripes and bands of golden zari adorn the saree pallu. The pallu end of the saree is finished with neatly tied tassels. This saree comes with running blouse material.
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 45 inches
• Material: SICO
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Dry clean only;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture