we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Beautiful handloom green maheshwari sico saree from the weavers of Mahima Emporium at the Maheshwar cluster. The subtle stripes saree body is woven in green with zari zig-zag border. Stripes and bands of golden zari and purple adorn the saree pallu. The pallu end of the saree is finished with neatly tied tassels. This saree comes with a contrast purple blouse material.
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 45 inches
• Material: SICO
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Dry clean only;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture