Maheshwari Chestnut Grey Handloom Sico Saree
GC/MH/HH/SC/SA/317Regular price Rs. 5,930.00 Sale price Rs. 4,744.00 Save 20%
Please note, All orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
This hand woven Maheshwari Silk Cotton Saree is a creation by the Master Weaver of Hansa Handloom from Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh. The chestnut grey saree has all over small floral motifs in body and has orange resham woven border. The pallu is designed with closely woven zigzag pattern in peach color and is finished with neatly tied tassels. The saree comes with an attached blouse material.
Product Specification :
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 1.1 meter
• Material: SICO (Cotton Silk)
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
*Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture