Lime green handwoven ikkat silk pochampally saree
GC/POCH/SL/SA/0207Regular price Rs. 12,390.00 Sale price Rs. 9,912.00 Save 20%
Please note, All orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
A lime green shade handwoven Ikat Rajkot silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The ikat checks saree body is highlighted by ikat deer motif stripe woven at the lower saree border. Golden zari stripes are woven for the pink borders and the pallu. The saree comes with an attached blouse piece.
Product Specification :
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life