Lime green handloom silk pochampally saree
GC/POCH/SL/SA/0194Regular price Rs. 11,340.00 Sale price Rs. 9,072.00 Save 20%
Please note, All orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
A lime green handwoven Ikat Rajkot silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The lime green saree body is woven with elaborate floral ikat motifs. The lower saree border is highlighted by peacock motifs. Golden zari stripes with pink silk yarn are woven for the borders and the pallu. The saree comes with an attached blouse piece.
Product Specification :
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life