we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Light orange handwoven cotton bamboo fabrics by the weavers of Madhya Pradesh. This smooth textured fabric is suitable to be stitched to a topwear and even a drape variety like dupatta and sari.
Umang Shridhar is a designer who primarily focuses on an innovative trendy approach to clothing with a slight contemporary twist to the age old tradition and arts of weavers and artisans. Her goal is to ensure socio-economic stability for the artisans while collaborating with them to explore new ideas for the present day trends.
Width: 1.14 meters (45 inches);
Fabric: cotton bamboo
Counts: Cotton bamboo: 2/60 x 40
EPI x PPI: 56/46
Color hues may vary from that which appears in the image
Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 1 meter
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• For every khadi product, let the first wash be in salt water
• Starched fabric needs to be pre shrunk before stitching to fitting size
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite