we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Exquisite handloom cotton fabric from the weavers of Andhra Pradesh. Thick and thin warp stripes in clusters of light beige and white yarn forms woven patterns on the fabric surface. Beautiful shaded effect in beige and white are formed by the stripes woven for this fabric. This fabric is suitable for men's kurtas and women's kurtis. Go from handmade to tailormade and brighten your wardrobe with this beautiful weave from Crafting change, curated by GoCoop.
Width: 44 inches;
Color hues may vary from that which appears in the image due to photographic lighting sources and monitor screen settings.
Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 1 meter
Starched fabrics need to be shrunk before stitching to fitting size.
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• For every khadi product, let the first wash be in salt water
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite