we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 300.00 * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Pinkish red handwoven pochampally ikat mercerised cotton fabric designed and woven on a handloom by the weavers from the weavers at the Pochampally cluster in Telangana. Abstract ikat motifs are highlighted on this fabric. This fabric can be used to stitch trendy apparel.
* Width: 1.12 meters (44 inches);
* Material: Cotton;
* Count : 2/40s cotton yarn;
* Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 1 meter;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Suggested dry cleaning
• First wash in cold water
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture