we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Handwoven purple wine color dupatta from the weavers of Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh. Crafted beautifully with silk and cotton yarn in warp and weft, this dupatta has stripes woven on the body and the borders. Neat tassels are tied at the dupatta ends. This dupatta can be teamed with plain or printed kurti. Get creative to experiment with different knots and wrap yourself in style. The weavers from the town of Maheshwar have mastered the art of weaving on handlooms for centuries and their creations represent the rich cultural heritage of Madhya Pradesh.
• Length x Width: 2.4 meter x 35 inches
• Material: SICO
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk x 50% cotton
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Dry clean only;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
•Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite