we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Pochampally ikat cotton fabric woven by the traditional weavers of Telangana. Handwoven multi colour ikat cotton fabric with ethnic yet contemporary look. This pattern of ikat is done by first dying with multi coloured threads and then using it in the loom to make ikat stripe pattern. The fabric is 100% cotton and is suitable for unisex shirts, mens kurta and ladies kurti. This fabric is specially curated by Crafting Change, GoCoop.
Width: 44 inches;
Yarn Counts: 2/40s x 2/40s
Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 1 meter
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• For every khadi product, let the first wash be in salt water
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite