Handspun Handwoven Cotton Dusky Pink Fabric
GC/KHG/CO/FBA/037Regular price Rs. 380.00 Sale price Rs. 342.00 Save 10%
Please note, All orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Dusky pink handspun handwoven cotton checks fabric from the weavers of Madhya Pradesh. This plain dusky pink fabric is suitable for both men's shirting and women's tops.
Umang Shridhar is a designer who primarily focuses on an innovative trendy approach to clothing with a slight contemporary twist to the age old tradition and arts of weavers and artisans. Her goal is to ensure socio-economic stability for the artisans while collaborating with them to explore new ideas for the present day trends.
Product Specification :
Please note: We will not be able to accept any returns or exchanges on fabrics that are cut and dispatched as per ordered quantity
Width: 1.14 meters (45 inches);
Fabric: Handspun handwoven cotton
Counts: Mercerised Cotton; 2/120s
EPI x PPI: 72/54
Color hues may vary from that which appears in the image
Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 1 meter
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• For every product woven using hadspun cotton yarn, let the first wash be in salt
• Starched fabric needs to be pre shrunk before stitching to fitting size
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite