we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
A pure handloom Ikat cotton dupatta handwoven with three color zig-zag wave design woven with green, black and white colors by weavers of Deekshitha Handlooms, Yadadri(dist), Telangana. The dupatta ends are designed with geometric patterns woven in black. The dupatta ends are finished in self-twisted tassels.
The Pochampally Ikat weaving technique is one of most complex tie-dye technique. The weavers at Deekshitha have mastered this art over centuries.
* Length x Width: 2.5 metres x 36 inches
* Warp x Weft: 2/120s X 2/120s
* Fabric: Cotton
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite
• Suggested dry cleaning
• First wash in cold water
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture