we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Elegant handwoven Ikat rajkot style silk pochampally saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. This gorgeous saree is woven in a parrot green and pink combination. The parrot green saree body is highlighted with elephant and bird motifs. Golden zari tissue and pink silk yarn borders are woven in the saree edges as broad stripe in the lower edge and narrow stripe in the upper end. The pallu is traditionally woven with thin golden zari tissue in pink base. This pochampally saree holds the prestigious tag of Handloom Mark of India which certifies the authenticity and genuinely of this product.
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters (46 inches);
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• Hang the saree for longer life