Handloom green ikkat silk pochampally saree
GCPOCHSLSA0108Regular price Rs. 10,395.00 Sale price Rs. 8,316.00 Save 20%
Please note, All orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
A green and pink handwoven Ikat Rajkot silk saree by the weavers of Pochampally Weavers Co-operative Society from Pochampally in Nalgonda district, Telangana state. The saree is woven with abstract geometric ikat motifs on the body. Golden zari stripe borders are woven at the saree edges. The pallu is woven with ikat floral motifs. The saree comes with an attached blouse piece. This pochampally saree holds the prestigious tag of Handloom Mark of India which certifies the authenticity and genuinely of this handwoven product. The Pochampally Ikat weaving technique is one of most complex tie-dye technique. The weavers at Pochampally have mastered this art over centuries.
Product Specification :
* Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters (46 inches);
* Fabric: Silk;
* Blouse Piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• Hang the saree for longer life