we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Blue bomkai handloom cotton saree from the weavers of Odisha. Exclusive handwoven bomkai cotton saree woven with blue (pigment) base and butta on the body, border has tricolour base with temple designs, pallu has multicolour base with traditional ikat patterns. The saree comes with an attached black blouse piece.
• Length x Width: 6.20 meters x 46 inches;
• Thread Count: 2/120s*2/120s mercerised cotton
• Material: Cotton;
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture