we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
by Whe by Abira
Rs. 799.00 * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
One of the oldest known metal handicrafts, Bidri appears to have had its origins in Persia and its development later happened at Bidar, in Karnataka nearly 700 years ago. One look at the ''objets d’art'' created reveals the intricate and excellent workmanship involved. Traditionally created for royalty, today Bidri art is indeed a treat for art connoisseurs all across the world.
Product Specification :
• Size: 2.25inch
• Weight: 7 grams
• Metal: Alloy, Pure silver
• Minor irregularities are the uniqueness of handicrafts that make each piece exquisite
• Photo credits and appreciation goes to our vendor who has shot the images themselves
• Store in a clean and dry place away from dust, excessive light, and moisture
• Keep away from fragrance and water