we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
by Whe by Abira
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
This cushion cover is decorated by "lambadi embroidery". The product is made by women from a nomadic tribe in tamilnadu. The women first do the authentic embroideries on fabric pieces which are later converted into exquisite cushions.
• Material: Cotton
• Measurement: 40.6 x 40.6 centimeters (16 x 16 inches)
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
• Minor irregularities are the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite.
• Photo credits and appreciation goes to our vendor who have shot the images themselves
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.