we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Handwoven grey and white pochampally fabric woven by the weavers of Telangana. This fabric is woven with abstract ikat geometric patterns highlighted in grey. The pochampally technique of weaving involves the designing and dyeing process prior to weaving. The sophisticated intricate procedure yields gorgeous self infused patterns on the surface. This fabric is suitable for both mens and womens wear - shirtings, kurtis and kurtas.
Go from handmade to tailormade and brighten your wardrobe with this beautiful weave from Crafting lifestyle, curated by GoCoop.
Width: 45 inches;
Yarn Counts: 2/60s x 2/60s
EPI x PPI: 60 x 58
Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 1 meter
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• For every khadi product, let the first wash be in salt water
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite