we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 4,364.00 Rs. 5,456.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 1,092.00) * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Green and red checks bomkai handloom cotton saree from the weavers of Odisha. Exclusive handwoven bomkai cotton saree in green and red checks highlighting flower motifs on the body, border is woven with brown (traditional) base designed to have rudraksha dobby stripes and traditional ikat patterns. Pallu is woven in brown base with traditional ikat and bomkai designs. The saree comes with an attached brown blouse piece.
• Length x Width: 6.20 meters x 1.17 meters (46 inches);
• Thread Count: 2/120s*2/120s mercerised cotton
• Material: Cotton;
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture