we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Handwoven traditional khandua silk saree with golden base with plain design and temple border violet with rudraksha dobby with traditional ikat and pallu violet base with traditional ikat design, without blouse piece.
• Length x Width: 5.50 x 1.18 meters;
• Material: Silk;
• Yarn specifications: 2 ply malda silk
• Blouse piece: Not available
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture