we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Flame orange nuapatna handloom cotton saree from the weavers of Odisha. Exclusive handwoven traditional nuapatna cotton saree in flame orange base with butta on the body. The saree borders and pallu are woven with black base and traditional pasapalli ikat patterns.
• Length x Width: 5.50 meters x 46 inches;
• Thread Count: 2/100s*2/100s mercerised cotton
• Material: Cotton;
• Blouse piece: Not available
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture