we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
This Dhokra tea light holder has beautiful curve features in its design.It is a must have if you want to add that Royal touch to your decor.Dhokra is an ancient practice of metal casting and has been practiced in India for over 4000 years. It is a must have if you want to add that Royal touch to your decor.Please note the tea lights are NOT included.
• Length x Width x Height : 6 x 11 x 17 centimeters
• Material: Dokra (non-ferrous metal casting)
• Weight: 250 grams
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Photo credits and appreciation goes to our vendor who has shot the images themselves
• Clean with a soft cloth or a soft brush.;
• Wash with a paste made of lemon juice and bicarbonate of soda or by any toothpaste;
• Please do not use water or any other liquid based cleaning agent;