we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Cobalt blue bomkai handloom cotton saree from the weavers of Odisha. Exclusive handwoven bomkai cotton saree in cobalt base with peacock motifs on the body, border has red and white base designed with rudraksha dobby stripes and traditional ikat patterns. Pallu is woven in red, white base with traditional bomkai design. The saree comes with an attached red blouse piece.
• Length x Width: 6.20 meters x 46 inches;
• Thread Count: 2/120s*2/120s mercerised cotton
• Material: Cotton;
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture