gocoop supports certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade India and silk mark
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours. Domestic orders are delivered within 4-6 working days.
Ilkal saree in brown and orange checks, handwoven on a pit loom using cotton and art silk yarn by the skilled weavers at the Ilkal cluster of Karnataka. The elegance of this saree lies in its traditional borders, woven with gayathri patterns. Contemporary ilkal style pallu with weft stripe bands of grey and black highlighted by the temple patterns are designed for this saree. Flaunt this ilkal saree with a contrast printed blouse.
* Length x Width: 7.2 meters X 48 inches;
* Fabric: Cotton and Art silk;
* Blouse piece: Attached;
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture