gocoop supports certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade India and silk mark
Rs. 4,910.00 Rs. 6,138.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 1,228.00)
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Bronze yellow shade nuapatna ikat handloom silk saree from the weavers of Odisha. Handwoven traditional silk saree with bronze yellow base and traditional ikat patterns on the body. The saree borders are woven with orange base and rudraksha dobby work with ikat patterns. The pallu is woven with orange base and traditional ikat design.
• Length x Width: 5.50 meters x 46 inches;
• Thread Count: 2 ply malda silk
• Material: Silk;
• Blouse piece: Not available
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
• Dry clean only • Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture