we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 4,583.00 Rs. 5,729.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 1,146.00) Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Bottle green sambalpuri handloom cotton saree from the weavers of Odisha. Exclusive handwoven sambalpuri cotton saree. Bottle green base with traditional ikat patterns on the body, border and pallu have red base with traditional fish ikat designs. The saree comes with an attached red blouse piece.
• Length x Width: 6.20 meters x 1.17 meters (46 inches);
• Thread Count: 2/120s*2/120s mercerised cotton
• Material: Cotton;
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture