we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Rs. 4,228.00 Rs. 5,285.50 You Save 20% (Rs. 1,057.50) * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
Blue bomkai handloom cotton saree from the weavers of Odisha. Exclusive handwoven bomkai cotton saree in cerulean blue and bright turquoise base woven in a half-half design. Flower motifs are highlighted on the saree body, borders have a red base with rudraksha dobby stripes, pallu is woven with a red base and traditional bomkai designs. The saree comes with an attached black blouse piece.
• Length x Width: 6.20 meters x 1.17 meters (46 inches);
• Thread Count: 2/120s*2/120s mercerised cotton
• Material: Cotton;
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture