we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * estimated taxes will be added at checkout
let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #VocalforLocal
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple sellers get consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-12 working days. Thank you.
A handloom Ikat cotton dupatta handwoven with all over abstract design in blue color by the weavers of Deekshitha Handlooms, Yadadri(dist), Telangana. Plain red stripes borders this dupatta on all four sides. The dupatta ends are finished in neatly self-twisted tassels.
The weavers at Deekshitha Handlooms have mastered this art over centuries.
* Length x Width: 2.5 metres x 36 inches
* Warp x Weft: 2/80s X 2/80s
* Fabric: Cotton
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms & makes each piece exquisite
• Suggested dry cleaning
• First wash in cold water
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture