we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Handwoven black and blue ikat pochampally traditional handloom fabric woven by the weavers of Telangana. This fabric is woven with blue ikat patterns with black cotton dyed yarn. This fabric is suitable for both mens and womens wear - shirtings, kurtis and kurtas. Go from handmade to tailormade and brighten your wardrobe with this beautiful weave from Crafting change, curated by GoCoop.
Width: 44 inches;
Yarn Counts: 2/120s x 2/120s
Quantity shown is in meters: 1 quantity = 1 meter
• Suggested dry cleaning
• Wash dark and light colors separately
• Do not squeeze or wring
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
• For every khadi product, let the first wash be in salt water
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite