we support certified products of handloom mark, India handloom brand, fair trade & silk mark
Sold Out * taxes as applicable will be added at checkout
Let's shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community. #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
Please note, all orders on GoCoop Marketplace are processed by our sellers in 2 working days. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered through FedEx or DHL in 10-12 working days. Thank you!
Black nuapatna handloom cotton saree from the weavers of Odisha. Exclusive handwoven traditional nuapatna cotton saree in black bean base with butta on the body. The saree borders are woven with carrot orange base and rudraksha dobby patterns. The pallu is woven with carrot orange base with traditional ikat patterns.
• Length x Width: 5.50 meters x 46 inches;
• Thread Count: 2/100s*2/100s mercerised cotton
• Material: Cotton;
• Blouse piece: Not available
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
•Suggested dry cleaning
•Do not squeeze or wring
•Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture