Handwoven scarlet red maheshwari sico saree from the weavers of Shravanekar, Madhya Pradesh. The saree has a plain body with stripes of red-orange and bright green border. The pallu has subtle stripes and bands in green and red. The saree comes with an attached blouse piece.
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 45 inches
• Material: SICO • Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
Special Instructions :
• Suggested dry cleaning;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture;