Beautiful handloom golden yellow and red maheshwari saree from the weavers of Mahima Emporium at the Maheshwar cluster. The plain saree body is woven with shimmering zari and red color stripe patterns on the edges of the saree. Stripes and bands of red and zari yarn adorn the saree pallu. The pallu end of the saree is finished with neatly tied tassels. This saree comes with running blouse material.
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 45 inches
• Material: SICO
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
Special Instructions :
• Suggested dry cleaning;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture