Beautiful handloom green and red maheshwari saree from the weavers of Mahima Emporium at the Maheshwar cluster. Subtle thin warp stripes in light and dark shades of green are woven for the saree body. Golden zari stripe interwoven with red yarn are designed for the borders of this saree. Stripes of zari and red adorn the saree pallu. The pallu end of the saree is finished with neatly tied tassels. This saree comes with running blouse material.
• Length x Width: 6.3 meter x 45 inches
• Material: SICO
• Warp x Weft: 20/22 Denier silk x 2/120 double count gassed mercerized cotton
• 50% Silk * 50% cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
Special Instructions :
• Suggested dry cleaning;
• Wash dark and light colors separately;
• Do not squeeze or wring;
• Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture