A traditional hand woven Mangalagiri Cotton Saree by the weavers of GoCoop, from Mangalagiri cluster, Guntur district (AP).This saree is woven on light pink base with plain body and it has black border with small temple design. The pallu has woven on light pink shade with black color creating stripes pattern all over by using ancient weaving techniques and this saree comes with an attached piece.
* Length X Width: 6.25m X 45";
* Fabric: Cotton; Blouse: Attached,
* Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
Special Instructions :
* Wash in cold water separately
* Do not squeeze or wring
* Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture.