White and grey checks handwoven wool and cotton durrie
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Delivery timelines: All orders are processed in 24 hours or 1 working day. Domestic orders are delivered in 4-6 working days. International orders from multiple artisan partners are consolidated in our Bangalore warehouse and will be delivered in 10-14 working days. Thank you.
Jawaja durrie weaving is a traditional weaving technique. It is a non pile rug which has striped and geometric patterns. It is a wool carpets which keep warm in the biting cold winter.
Product Specification :
• Length x Width: 0.6 x 0.6 meters (2 x 2 feet)
• Yarn specifications: 60s - 3ply; 220s-6 ply
• Material: Wool and cotton
• Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
It is recommend to dry clean the fabric or wash using hands and not by the washing machine. Also use the product regularly for long lifespan.